Dog Bite Articles - PawNation

Dog Bite .

A Texas mother is fighting for her life after receiving a bite from her family dog. According to New York Daily News, Robin Sullins became infected with the normally harmless bacteria Capnocytophaga canimorsus when she was bitten by her dog. The bacteria, which is found in a third of all cats and dogs, led to a rare infection. This infection has put the mother of four in ICU for the past month, and has required that both her legs and several of her fingers be amputated. Sullins received the bite while breaking up a scuffle b...