Saryn ChorneyPet Editrix in Chief, New York, NY
I may be Editor in Chief, but you can call me Saryn of the Jungle, Honey Badger or Possum. I have a special affinity for cats; I’ve been a mom to nine over the years. Some call me a cat whisperer, but I love dogs too -- and plan to adopt a puppy (soon). Over the years, I’ve enjoyed the company of an elephant, a wild boar, some goats, lizards, turtles, squirrels, fish and a hummingbird -- and I'm a foster mama to Java the Llama. I’ve always aspired to write about animals; how much wilder could it be than my previous gigs at Wonderwall, People or Us Weekly? I grew up in Connecticut, graduated from UPENN, and I've written for the New York Post, Conde Nast, Paper and more. My cat Ruki and I dream of going on an African safari together. It could happen!
- Dog Welcomes Soldier Home for the Second Time Saryn Chorney Jul 16th 2012 11:21AM 0
- 3 Dogs, 1 Rope Saryn Chorney Jul 12th 2012 11:18AM 0
- Kangaroo Stops Traffic in Washington Saryn Chorney Jul 3rd 2012 11:19AM 0
- Rare Himalayan Snow Leopard Caught on Camera Saryn Chorney Jul 2nd 2012 11:52AM 0
- Secret Behind the Cheetah's Speedy Stride Discovered Saryn Chorney Jun 22nd 2012 10:56AM 0
- Survey Says Men and Women Attracted by Certain Dog Breeds Saryn Chorney Jun 13th 2012 11:28AM 0