Saryn ChorneyPet Editrix in Chief, New York, NY
I may be Editor in Chief, but you can call me Saryn of the Jungle, Honey Badger or Possum. I have a special affinity for cats; I’ve been a mom to nine over the years. Some call me a cat whisperer, but I love dogs too -- and plan to adopt a puppy (soon). Over the years, I’ve enjoyed the company of an elephant, a wild boar, some goats, lizards, turtles, squirrels, fish and a hummingbird -- and I'm a foster mama to Java the Llama. I’ve always aspired to write about animals; how much wilder could it be than my previous gigs at Wonderwall, People or Us Weekly? I grew up in Connecticut, graduated from UPENN, and I've written for the New York Post, Conde Nast, Paper and more. My cat Ruki and I dream of going on an African safari together. It could happen!
- Banana Joe the Westminster Top Dog Visits Anderson Live Saryn Chorney Feb 13th 2013 2:34PM 0
- Pug Dog Stair Climb - For The Win! Saryn Chorney Nov 8th 2012 11:51AM 0
- Fantastic Mr. Fox Loves Marshmallows Saryn Chorney Oct 23rd 2012 9:59PM 0
- Baby Bat Eats From a Bottle and Takes a Q-Tip Bath Saryn Chorney Jul 19th 2012 11:24AM 0
- Kitten Naps on Tortoise Saryn Chorney Jul 17th 2012 11:52AM 0
- New York City Residents Try to Save Birds Stuck in Cement Saryn Chorney Jul 16th 2012 11:58AM 0