Sandy RobinsHuman-Animal Bond Expert, Orange County, CA
Sandy Robins is an awarding-winner multi-media pet lifestyle expert and author. She documents the wonderful relationship that we have with our pets, highlighting trends, innovative ideas and medical breakthroughs to improve our pets' well-being and strengthen the human-animal bond. Her award-winning work is very visible on many of the country's leading pet platforms such as MSNBC.com and TodayShow.com. She is a regular contributor and columnist in multiple national publications such as Dog Fancy, Modern Dog and Cat Fancy. Sandy also hosts her own radio show Pawsitively Pets Radio, appears regularly on TV and is an avid campaigner for no-kill shelters. It goes without saying that she is also a besotted pet parent to fur kids Fudge and Ziggy.
- Veterinary State-of-the-Art Success Stories Sandy Robins May 20th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Answers to Embarrassing Litter Issues Sandy Robins Apr 12th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Advice on Kitten Behavior Sandy Robins Apr 1st 2013 12:01AM 0
- 10 Expert Tips for Fighting Cat Odor in Your Home Sandy Robins Mar 1st 2013 12:01AM 0
- Westminster Beauty Secrets of the Furry and Fabulous Sandy Robins Feb 11th 2013 12:00AM 0
- Ask the Expert: Dealing With Post-Holiday Cat Stress Sandy Robins Jan 16th 2013 12:00AM 0