Sandy RobinsHuman-Animal Bond Expert, Orange County, CA
Sandy Robins is an awarding-winner multi-media pet lifestyle expert and author. She documents the wonderful relationship that we have with our pets, highlighting trends, innovative ideas and medical breakthroughs to improve our pets' well-being and strengthen the human-animal bond. Her award-winning work is very visible on many of the country's leading pet platforms such as MSNBC.com and TodayShow.com. She is a regular contributor and columnist in multiple national publications such as Dog Fancy, Modern Dog and Cat Fancy. Sandy also hosts her own radio show Pawsitively Pets Radio, appears regularly on TV and is an avid campaigner for no-kill shelters. It goes without saying that she is also a besotted pet parent to fur kids Fudge and Ziggy.
- Top Pet Poisons Sandy Robins Feb 18th 2014 12:00AM 0
- Pet Expert Q&A: Vomiting Food, Pawing Water and More Sandy Robins Jan 30th 2014 12:00AM 0
- Common Cat Questions Sandy Robins Dec 18th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Cat Holiday Safety Sandy Robins Dec 3rd 2013 12:01AM 0
- How to Form a Lifelong Bond With Your Cat Sandy Robins Nov 12th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Q&A: Pets and Marijuana Exposure Sandy Robins Nov 6th 2013 12:00AM 0