Sandy RobinsHuman-Animal Bond Expert, Orange County, CA
Sandy Robins is an awarding-winner multi-media pet lifestyle expert and author. She documents the wonderful relationship that we have with our pets, highlighting trends, innovative ideas and medical breakthroughs to improve our pets' well-being and strengthen the human-animal bond. Her award-winning work is very visible on many of the country's leading pet platforms such as MSNBC.com and TodayShow.com. She is a regular contributor and columnist in multiple national publications such as Dog Fancy, Modern Dog and Cat Fancy. Sandy also hosts her own radio show Pawsitively Pets Radio, appears regularly on TV and is an avid campaigner for no-kill shelters. It goes without saying that she is also a besotted pet parent to fur kids Fudge and Ziggy.
- 10 Tips for Camping With Your Dog Sandy Robins Jul 28th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Cat Odor Problems Solved Sandy Robins Jun 27th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Quick Fixes for Pet Problems Sandy Robins May 30th 2014 12:00AM 0
- Signs of Stress in Pets Sandy Robins Apr 29th 2014 12:00AM 0
- The Latest Trends in Pet Products Sandy Robins Mar 27th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Top Pet Poisons Sandy Robins Feb 18th 2014 12:00AM 0