Patrick Mahaney, VMDpetMD Vet, Los Angeles, CA
Patrick Mahaney's path to becoming a veterinarian was not the pursuit of a childhood dream, but was rather a serendipitous migration from his original plan, which was to pursue a career in marine biology or fine arts. Being genuinely interested in disciplines involving science and art, and having kept pet fish, lizards, hermit crabs, and a dog as pets, a career in veterinary medicine seemed a logical hybrid of those interests. Dr. Mahaney entered the pre-veterinary program at the University of Delaware, and he is grateful today for his dad and mom's well-timed intervention. Four years later he was awarded a degree in animal science and was accepted into the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine. Learn more about Dr. Mahaney from petMD.
- Cat Litter Myths Debunked Patrick Mahaney Oct 21st 2013 12:00AM 0
- Pet Product Myths Debunked Patrick Mahaney Sep 18th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Cats and Water Myths Debunked Patrick Mahaney Jul 26th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Californians Plagued by Infectious Squirrels Patrick Mahaney Jul 22nd 2013 12:10AM 0
- Pet Myths Debunked: Swimming Dogs Edition Patrick Mahaney Jun 20th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Pet Myths Debunked: Pests and Predators Edition Patrick Mahaney May 21st 2013 12:01AM 0