Jennifer Coates DVMpetMD Vet, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Jennifer Coates spent her early years in the Washington D.C. area before attending McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada for her undergraduate training in biology ecology, evolution, and behavior, with a minor in environmental sciences. After graduation, she worked for several years in the fields of conservation and animal welfare before returning to her first love, veterinary medicine. She graduated with honors in 1999 from the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine and has been in practice in Virginia, Wyoming and Colorado ever since. Learn more about Dr. Coates on petMD.
- Brain Tumors in Cats - Not Always a Death Sentence Jennifer Coates Nov 10th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Can Reversible Birth Control for Dogs Be a Reality? Jennifer Coates Nov 3rd 2014 12:23PM 0
- Dogs and Ebola - What We Know Jennifer Coates Oct 20th 2014 12:01AM 0
- An Easy Way to Help Your Dog Live Longer Jennifer Coates Sep 22nd 2014 12:01AM 0
- New Heart Disease Drug for Dogs Works for Cats, Too Jennifer Coates Sep 15th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Puppy Strangles: A Potentially Devastating Skin Disease Jennifer Coates Aug 11th 2014 12:10AM 0