Elinor MolbegottPet Legal Expert, New York, NY
Elinor Molbegott maintains a law practice in East Williston, New York, focused on animal rights/protection. She is Legal Counsel for the Humane Society of New York and represents other humane organizations, including North Shore Animal League America. In addition to advising the League on various legal matters, Ms. Molbegott authors the “Ask a Lawyer” section on the League’s website. She is also chair of the Nassau County Bar Association’s Animal Law Committee, serves on the board of the Mayor’s Alliance for New York City’s Animals, and is a trustee for the Albert Schweitzer Animal Welfare Fund. She was formerly General Counsel for The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Adjunct Professor of Law at Pace University Law School where she taught an animal law course. Ms. Molbegott was first Chair of the American Bar Association's Animal Protection Committee and served on the Animals and the Law Committee of the New York State Bar Association.
- Expert Answers to Pet Legal Questions Elinor Molbegott Mar 25th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Expert Answers to Pet Legal Questions Elinor Molbegott Feb 10th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Expert Answers to Pet Legal Questions Elinor Molbegott Jan 28th 2014 12:01AM 0
- Expert Pet Legal Advice Elinor Molbegott Dec 20th 2013 12:00AM 0
- Expert Pet Legal Answers Elinor Molbegott Oct 25th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Answers to Pet Legal Questions Elinor Molbegott Sep 30th 2013 12:01AM 0