Elinor MolbegottPet Legal Expert, New York, NY
Elinor Molbegott maintains a law practice in East Williston, New York, focused on animal rights/protection. She is Legal Counsel for the Humane Society of New York and represents other humane organizations, including North Shore Animal League America. In addition to advising the League on various legal matters, Ms. Molbegott authors the “Ask a Lawyer” section on the League’s website. She is also chair of the Nassau County Bar Association’s Animal Law Committee, serves on the board of the Mayor’s Alliance for New York City’s Animals, and is a trustee for the Albert Schweitzer Animal Welfare Fund. She was formerly General Counsel for The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and Adjunct Professor of Law at Pace University Law School where she taught an animal law course. Ms. Molbegott was first Chair of the American Bar Association's Animal Protection Committee and served on the Animals and the Law Committee of the New York State Bar Association.
- Expert Advice on Pet Legal Problems Elinor Molbegott Apr 24th 2013 12:01PM 0
- Expert Advice on Pet Legal Issues Elinor Molbegott Mar 25th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Answers to Pet Legal Questions Elinor Molbegott Feb 25th 2013 12:01AM 0
- Expert Legal Advice on Pet Issues Elinor Molbegott Jan 24th 2013 12:00AM 0
- Expert Lawyer Gives Legal Pet Advice Elinor Molbegott Nov 7th 2012 12:00AM 0
- Expert Lawyer Gives You Legal Pet Advice Elinor Molbegott Oct 2nd 2012 12:20AM 0