Yorkie Fails at Fetch

the daily dish More on PawNation: Cute, Dogs, Fetch, Funny, Yorkies

Playing fetch is not easy for every dog. Something about the paw-eye coordination needed to catch a ball just doesn't click in some canine brains. Kiwi the Yorkie is one of those dogs. She may think she can play fetch, but she's dead wrong. Her determination is admirable, though.

lorry628

I have 3 yorkies...they love to fetch it, but want to hide it from the other dogs..My Kookie is good at it, while Koby and Koopa just like to get it away from her. Funny to watch them battle it out!

March 01 2014 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eastedie

I have two female yorkies and when you toss anything toward them, they rear up on hind legs to catch. One can catch a cookie in her mouth, but the baby is still learning.
They sure are a fun breed, but can be very stubborn. Love them both!

February 26 2014 at 5:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rick

Who cares, I bet its still loved.

February 26 2014 at 2:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ndani22

My Yorkie will fetch, but but will not bring the toy back!!

February 25 2014 at 7:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judy

That's not really fetch. That is catch.

February 25 2014 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Judy's comment
DEBBIE

That's what I said when I saw the video, but he probably would fail, because once he got it I know he'd never let it go :)

February 25 2014 at 9:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richasil1228

maybe the dog has a sight problem

February 25 2014 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lindasue11111

The ball is too big for the Yorkie's mouth...that's why she can't catch it

February 23 2014 at 9:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply