If You Were a Dog

More on PawNation: Awesome, Cute, Dogs, Funny, Lifestyle

Harder, better, faster, stronger: That's what you would be like if you were a dog. You'd hear better, see more clearly at night, run faster. And best of of all, you'd get to sleep and eat twice as much as you do now. People use the expression "it's a dog's life" to refer to their hardships, but that's not really accurate at all. Watch this video to learn all the ways your life would be cooler if you were a dog.

TEST YOUR PUPPY KNOWLEDGE! TAKE OUR QUIZ:

Puppies

bilhee

Great comparison..although I\'ve never heard of anyone describing a bad life as a dog\'s life

November 27 2013 at 9:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
area52morris

When the ad starts I leave and go to something of interest .I hate ads and comercials . I mentally block out all ads and could not tell you what it was even about.

November 27 2013 at 12:11 AM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to area52morris's comment
hellyon3too

How sad that people are so impatient. The ad is what, 15 seconds?
And you're too self absorbed to wait 15 seconds? How pathetic.

December 08 2013 at 2:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
petsitterken

WE DO PET SITTING HOUSE-SITTING DAILY WALKS VACATIONS XMAS THANKSGIVING DOGS CATS BIRDS PIGS
WWW.PPSITTERS.COM
31 YEARS
PREMIER PET SITTERS
OAKLAND/MACOMB MI

November 27 2013 at 12:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
flswampeagle

I cannot hear well, please provide the text version as well as the audio.
Chuck

November 26 2013 at 8:37 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to flswampeagle's comment
hellyon3too

Dude! The text is on the video. There's no spoken word, only music.

November 27 2013 at 1:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
navy85736usnret

WHERE IS THE STORY? I DON'T WANT TO WATCH
A STUPID VIDEO!

November 26 2013 at 7:47 PM Report abuse +9 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to navy85736usnret's comment
hellyon3too

Oh grow up. The "story:" is in text, on the video, which illustrates what the text says.

Good lord but I get tired of you whiny people.

November 27 2013 at 1:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janka51

i don\'t know what a dog hears but if there is one around , you will be hearing barking soon

November 26 2013 at 5:39 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
redmondconstruct

"it's a dog's life" to refer to their hardships
I always thought that meant life was great! Maybe I treat my canine friends better than others do.

November 26 2013 at 5:32 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to redmondconstruct's comment
jmenuis

I'd like to have the life of my dog.

November 26 2013 at 9:39 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
bcats

My dog Frisco was so cool I used to wish I could become a dog for a few days so I'd be down on his level so we could talk and I could let him know how much I loved being his mamma. Then it hit me. God loved us so much he became a man down on our level so He could let us know about Him! Now I get it! Ain't that something!

November 26 2013 at 5:32 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to bcats's comment
John

I think he gave us dogs so we could understand unconditional love.

November 26 2013 at 8:43 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to John's comment
hellyon3too

God didn't give us dogs. God made wolves. Humans made dogs from wolves.

November 27 2013 at 1:21 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down
jmenuis

It would be something if there were a god.

November 26 2013 at 9:39 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jmenuis's comment
Denny

I feel so sorry for you. You think all this just happened by chance. We see, feel, think, love, procreate. And you think this happened because two things in space crashed into each other. Just look around you. Proof of God's existence is everywhere.

November 26 2013 at 11:12 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down
Franny!

and, once they got rid of the ads, AOL would start charging for access (gotta make money somehow!) and you\'d bellyache about that, too. Sheesh. Get a clue on how the world works.

November 26 2013 at 4:24 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Franny!'s comment
BARRY AND KATHY

Guess you don't remember when AOL DID charge everyone. Went from $9.95 to $14.95 for basic before they gave us the option of keeping them for free. You can still upgrade if you want to pay.

November 26 2013 at 5:50 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jmenuis

It hasn't always been like that. These constant commercials were not there a couple of years ago.

November 26 2013 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ron

I agree. When I know it is a video, I usually just ignore it. When i start it without knowing, I just click it off when I see an add run. I much prefer reading.

November 26 2013 at 3:45 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply