Bun Bun the Kitten Barks Like a Puppy

More on PawNation: Cats, Cute, Funny, Kittens

Holy cow, this pet has some identity confusion. His name is Bun Bun, so right off the bat, you think, "He must be a rabbit." But, no. In fact, he's a 5-week-old exotic shorthair kitten. "Oh, whee!" you're saying. "I love the way little kitties meow!" Well, you're out of luck, because Bun Bun doesn't mew like most kittens do. Instead, he barks just like a puppy. But that's pretty cute, too, right? Watch the video and decide for yourself.

dbrockskk1

lol morine that's just what I thinking!!

December 27 2013 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miss Joyce

I think this is one of the cutest kittens ever, I have two dogs that I love but now I am thinking we may need a little kitten like this one.

December 21 2013 at 7:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beverlybath

That kitten is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! There is nothing wrong with him,except he is just a precious baby. !!! Believe me, he will grow up and become a regular guy!! Just leave him be what he is: a VERY Cute kitten !!!

November 18 2013 at 9:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diane Manville

Nothing wrong with the kitten. It is trying to puff itself up like a big scary Halloween cat and trying to roll belly up at the same time. Hasn't quite figured how to sort himself out yet. Only a baby with eyes just barely open, not to mention coordination not yet in place - very cute.

November 16 2013 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dansingpoet12

I think you're right. There is something wrong with his walking. It looks like he's rolling over... Wait, maybe he's doing dog tricks!

November 15 2013 at 10:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dansingpoet12's comment
dansingpoet12

I wrote twice a comment twice because nothing was posted the first time. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a lame brain!

November 15 2013 at 10:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dansingpoet12

I have to agree that something is wrong with the poor kitten. He's rolling over... Wait, maybe he's doing dog tricks! That's it!

November 15 2013 at 10:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jai.hye

@netecutli....Okay, I will take your word for it. However, as a result of being concerned about kittens born to a mother and daughter in an overgrown backyard in my neighborhood I provided food and shelter for them at three weeks of age and none of them made such movements, and I watched them develop throughout the year since they unfortunately called my yard home. I say unfortunately because I need to relocate to another city and there is absolutely no solution with regards to passing the baton so that they are fed and some kind of shelter provided. I love animals and would never allow one to go without food but this has indeed been a learning experience. Anywho that is a beautiful fur baby and I am happy it is okay.

November 15 2013 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
N. MARIE

Totally adorable.

November 15 2013 at 7:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Herbert

Do we rally running out of worthy news ?????

November 15 2013 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
morine44

Did anyone hear more than one "bark?"

November 15 2013 at 5:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to morine44's comment
morine44

Plus, if I were a cat and someone named me "Bun Bun," I'd probably bark, too.

November 15 2013 at 5:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Janet Rockett

There were two at the very beginning....

November 15 2013 at 6:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply