Surprise Kitten Rescue

More on PawNation: Cats, Heart-Warming, Kittens, Rescue

The couple in this video were enjoying a stroll through Spring Creek Park in Houston, Texas, when they stumbled upon a litter of four kittens abandoned in the woods. The video's poster wrote that the kittens came right up to him and his wife, indicating the kittens probably weren't feral or born in the woods. Watch the video to see the couple bring the kittens home for a meal and a bath. An update to the video three months after it was posted said all the kittens had since been placed in loving homes. Yay!

WHO'S CUTEST? KITTY MATCH-UP:

janetsflash

Thank you...........

October 05 2013 at 1:04 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
toddywilkinson

At a time like this, when the country seems to be falling apart at the seams, heart-warming news such as this, is a welcome treat!

October 04 2013 at 11:27 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Dwnes2

I just found a 5 week old kitten at the side of the road the other day. He was about to step in front of my car when I stopped. My daughter jumped out and he went right to her. That told me he was used to humans and was probably dumped there. He's doing well and terrorizing my other cats with his antics. Just playing. My female wants nothing to do with him, she spayed and doesn't want him looking for milk. My male likes to play with him, but the little one is so relentless with his playing it tires the older one out. He's cute as heck. Why do people get cats, not fix them, then throw them and their kittens out? I see it in my complex all the time. I'm only 1 of 2 families allowed to have pets, but so many have them and don't take care of them.

October 04 2013 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
toddywilkinson

At this time, when the country seems to be falling apart at the seams, heart-warming news such as this is a welcome treat!!

October 04 2013 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joann7410

Thank you both for saving the kittens! I hope the person who dumped the kittens gets whats coming to them. What goes around comes around. God bless this wonderful couple, and may good health and good fortune follow them all the days of their lives.

October 04 2013 at 10:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to joann7410's comment
Jacqueline

I agree. And I'm off the subject a bit with my next comment... It's very attractive to see a guy, as the guy in this video, who will do something so nice for some little kittens. She's a lucky one. Hold on to him.

October 04 2013 at 11:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi Lynn

How wonderful - Thank you for rescuing these babies - so many wouldn't have done it.

October 04 2013 at 10:52 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
gpebblestone

Hi guys, Yu have renewed my faith somewhat in the human race. Yu are good people & it's to read so many nice comments. GOD BLESS YOU.

October 04 2013 at 10:04 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
gpebblestone

TKS GUYS. THIS RENEWS MY FAITH SOMEWHAT IN THE HUMAN RACE! YU ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

October 04 2013 at 10:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
codifex maximus

I'm proud of these people. I hope they found good homes for these little guys. :)

October 04 2013 at 9:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Utterly Fabulous

Wonderful people showing that random acts of kindness can involve animals too! Love you guys!

October 04 2013 at 8:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply