Being very conscientious, the owners immediately brought the dog in to my veterinary clinic, but the trip took quite awhile. First, they had to hike out of their remote location and then make the long drive to town. When they arrived, one of my coworkers took charge of the case but all the doctors who were on that day were at least tangentially involved. The first question that arose was, "could morel mushrooms be toxic to dogs?" After some research we determined they were not, but since the dog ate so many, GI (gastrointestinal) upset might be expected.
What You Don't Know About Mushrooms Can Kill Your Dog
Around The Web