Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub Meet, Become Best Friends

the daily dish More on PawNation: Awesome, Cats, Cute, Funny, Grumpy Cat, Lil Bub

One of the most common questions we're asked is, "If it came to Lil Bub vs. Grumpy Cat in the 'Who's Cutest?' Game, who would you pick?" To be honest, it's probably the most difficult-to-answer question in the world. Impossible, even. But now we don't have to think about it, because Bub and Grumpy are together at last.

The world's two favorite cats finally came face to face this week, at the Internet Cat Festival in Minneapolis, Minn. The earth-shattering meeting of feline Internet personalities was captured on video - Vine, of course.

We think that Grumpy Cat (whose real name is Tardar Sauce) and Lil Bub got along, but it can be so hard to tell with these two, since Bub has a permanent look of surprise and Grumpy is forever bemused by every experience. Anyway, they didn't hiss at each other, so that has to be good, right?

This is literally a dream come true.

RELATED:
MEET THE TOP 15 CATS OF INSTAGRAM

N. MARIE

They are both adorable.

September 02 2013 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tammyboggs151

THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE & PRECIOUS !!!!!! LOVE THIS PIC !!!!!!!!

August 29 2013 at 11:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Judith

Both kitties are just absolutely precious and I couldn't pick one as a favorite over the other. In fact, to me, all kitties are wonderful, but my absolute favorite is always the one who happens to be the one I live with.

August 29 2013 at 9:45 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Judith's comment
whistorm

Well said.

September 02 2013 at 8:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wesley

They are some funny looking cats, but I have one that looks like an alien. I hope to show her off one day.

August 29 2013 at 9:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Beverly

I love them both - but mine are cuter - Cheeto and Rudy

August 29 2013 at 9:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PostmarkedJersey

Cute cats but I think mine are the cutest....I wish everyone could see my 2 persians "Poundcake and Mr Cobwebbs"

August 29 2013 at 9:14 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jhfunk

what a bright spot these perfect creatures make in a world of bad news. we all owe sincere thanks to these cats and their stewards

August 29 2013 at 7:05 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
shelley5

They are cute. Maru is very cute, too.

August 29 2013 at 6:05 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
jai.hye

Awww.....how cute is that Beautiful fur babies.

August 29 2013 at 4:56 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply