Careful Kitten Saves Owner's Arm

More on PawNation: Cats, Cute, Funny, Kittens, Safety

Some people like to say that cats are aloof and don't care about their owners or anybody but themselves. These idiots are exclusively people who have never actually owned a cat. Those of us who love our cats know that they look out for us all the time. They stay close when we're sick, comfort us if we cry, and even watch over us while we sleep. Take the kitten in this video as another example. It has no idea its owner isn't really in any danger. It will absolutely not under any circumstances allow that man's arm to fall out of that window. Biting the hand that feeds you? How about protecting the safety of the hand that feeds you time after time?

StillDezzin

Cats are absolutely the most wonderful, loving, loyal friends!

November 18 2013 at 8:23 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
JohnnYuma

If I was only half as great as my dog thinks I am...

October 10 2013 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ilovebubbles0731

my dog saved my life when someone tried to break into my house by barking like crazy and let me know someone was there

September 16 2013 at 4:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ilovebubbles0731

my dogs saved my life when someone tried to break into my house and my dogs aren't guard dogs just house pets

September 16 2013 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cheryl Jenkins Potte

Kittens, cats, dogs, birds, pigs all know how to get someone who is hurt the help that they need. I have watched all of those programs...miracle pets...can't remember the names of most of them...that were on years ago! Saved people from a gas leak, fire, the pig's owner was having some kind of health problem, a man was doing some work & his plow or some machine flipped right over on top of him. His macaw kept trying to get attention & finally got I think his grandson to help. I could go on. Our dog woke up my husband because I was unconscious & my husband found me in the basement. Got me to the hospital! Animals are NOT STUPID like some people think!

August 26 2013 at 2:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mikex1459

silly

August 25 2013 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lavinia Shayk

YouTube Link broken - Here a working one: http://www.pawbonito.com/over-protective-kitten-keeps-mans-arm-inside-window/

August 16 2013 at 3:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply