Next: Who's the Cutest Dog? Vote!
Chemical products like antifreeze and bleach are present in almost every home, but they must be stored securely in a safe place where puppies can’t access them. Antifreeze is particularly dangerous because of its sweet taste, which makes it especially attractive to curious puppies searching for tasty treats. It only takes about a tablespoon of the stuff to do enough damage to kill a 10-pound dog. Be sure that all chemical containers in your home are sealed and put away.
12 Puppy Plaguesdogs decoded
Around The Web