Dangerous People Foods for Pets

fur the record More on PawNation: Cats, Dogs, Health, Nutrition, Safety

We know it's hard to resist sharing scraps when your dog begs at the table or your cat comes to visit when you're cooking in the kitchen. As long as you don't make a habit of it, it's safe to share every once in a while. That said, you shouldn't feed your pet "people food" if you're not definitely sure that food is safe. You may be surprised by some of the foods that could be poisonous to your furry friend. To help you, the latest installment of "Fur the Record" will let you know about some of the biggest no-no foods you should never feed your pet, including onions, macadamia nuts, chocolate and more.

Dangerous People Food

HUMAN FOODS SAFE FOR PETS:

xkikbxr

This is stupid. I hope they don't get paid to put crap like this on their website.. Common sense would tell you that you don't give dogs beer, or even raw dough.. When I decided to waste my time on this video I really thought I might learn something I didn't know. What a waste of time.

December 14 2013 at 11:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Babs

We had a dog that was huge and ate a ton of weird things like flowers with the pot dirt and all. the kitchen curtains and floor, tooth paste and bath soap, vacuum cleaner and bag, my oil paints and brushes, a whole frozen meat loaf and the list goes on. He lived to be fourteen.

September 20 2013 at 1:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Babs

We had a dog that ate everything a large flower pot dirt and all, kitchen flooring and curtains, vacuum cleaner, bag and dirt tons of soap bars, tooth paste. and my oil paints and the list goes on. He lived to be fourteen. Babsmbob

September 20 2013 at 1:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Babs

We had a dog that ate everything; flowerpot plant dirt and all, kitchen floor, curtains, vacuum cleaner bag and the dirt in it, my oil paints, tube of tooth paste, a large frozen meatloaf and much, much more and he lived to be fourteen years old. Babsmbob

September 20 2013 at 12:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lovieperkins

what a stupid site

August 17 2013 at 8:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
blackcoffeeparty

Have had cats that liked fruits and vegetables in small amounts

July 31 2013 at 8:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sjmanor1000

We had a dog that loved jalapenos. He would eat the fresh or canned ones that would make any human's eyes water. We never could understand how he tolerated them. He did OK , too. He never seemed to drink any water after he ate them.

July 31 2013 at 6:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mygenericemail78

One of my cats liked bananas, popcorn, and jalapenos. Never seem to bother her.

July 30 2013 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply