Cat Playing Dead Gives Dog Surprise of His Life

More on PawNation: Awesome, Behavior, Cats, Dogs, Funny, Playing Dead
This is not the first time this kitty has pulled a fast one on this dog. Every day around noon, this cat pulls a different prank and fools the poor pooch. Unfortunately, when you're really gullible, you're susceptible to falling for many things. Playing dead is this feline's most recent prank, and the dog falls for it hard. Don't worry, people. The cat is totally fine. Just, you know, fooling an old friend.

gmgpjandon

Animals! Much nicer to be around than most humans.

January 22 2014 at 7:42 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Kevin

That was retarted.

October 10 2013 at 10:02 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
adika3z

yes the cat is a part of cheetah.
very fast running speed cat can beat the dog run.
same as my cat run faster than my dog.

October 01 2013 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jmg62

Heehee! My cat (Cody - raised with dogs) did the same thing with a large Boxer (Rocky - trained in the military, big, and that his human controlled him so well no one minded him off his leash) when I'd take Cody outside to comb him. I clipped Cody's nails myself also. Rocky would be allowed off commands (since Cody was already walking under him and putting his tail all over teasing him anyway) to chase Cody about - Cody would do somersaults and come up under Rocky and grab his maw and it was like "TAG! You're it now! Gotcha!" and they'd run around, then to the back yard - then Cody would come around the corner of the house in a blur with Rocky right on his tail (so to speak) and Cody'd run around the large bush out front (out of sight for a second), lay down and lay perfectly still. Rocky would stare at him. Look at us to see what was wrong. Then he'd go to sniff Cody and Cody would spring up - grab his head between his paws - then tear off with Rocky in hot pursuit! It was a game they played. Cody faked being dead and Rocky played at being concerned - but it must be that Rocky never knew (neither did I nor Rocky's human) just WHEN Cody would spring up! It was a surprise for all of us. Fun.

September 14 2013 at 4:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Art&Arleen

Great cat. Our cat, Webber, came to our doorstep Christmas 1980. He had no ID or collar and was front declawed and neutered, so we put his age about 1 yr old. We advertised in the papers and posted notices, to no avail. He had numerous escapades in his long life, and he was a great comfort to his "daddy" during times of illness. Webber lived for -- drum roll please -- 28-1/2 years. His ashes are now buried with his "daddy".

August 25 2013 at 3:26 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Its Maria

I just lost my best friend my little girl cat racine, she was with me for 19 years she was ill had some upper respitory problems she finally died Sunday at home and in our view. She was an amazing cat she could not stand she was so weak but even to the last day used her litter box.that's how she was wanting to please until the end/ I will miss her always because she was my sweet baby girl! Bye Rae see you again one day in heaven,lvoe always Mom

August 22 2013 at 2:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
littlemooseusa

I used to have a dog that liked to chase cats, but never did anything to hurt them. It would chase the cat till it caught it. Hold it down with one paw till it caught it breath and then let go of the cat and wait for it to run again. If the cat just sat there and would not run after a couple of minutes the dog would get board and walk away. There was one cat that would play this game with it on a regular basis.

August 16 2013 at 3:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rockman0711

Funny.

August 12 2013 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
preppyeast

I believe it is called sleeping...

July 26 2013 at 7:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
karlakpal

The one with the four kittens crying to be feed upsets me. They should not ever be that hungry and also the person feeding them seemed to be taking his sweet time so that the crying could go on l longer for the sake of the vidio. Thumbs way down for that !

July 24 2013 at 4:53 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply