Jumpy the Dog's Extreme Tricks

More on PawNation: Awesome, Cute, Dogs, Funny, Talented, Training
No wonder couples choose to adopt a pooch before committing to a baby - look at all the neat stuff you can teach your dog to do! Not to say that infants don't have their own wow factor, but it's hard to find a 2-year-old human who can ride a scooter, take flying jumps, roll itself in a blanket and follow their dad's every command. Jumpy the dog has all of these tricks down, plus about a dozen more. Thinking about getting a furry friend of your own? Or looking for a stunt dog for your new canine-centered action flick? This video has your answer.

Test Your Pet I.Q. Take the Quiz Now!

Glory

I love this Dog!! So Alert and can really jump! Excellent Trainer.

August 16 2013 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glory

I love this dog!! Excellent Trainer.

August 16 2013 at 1:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rcbvoodoo

I certainly agree with Podcat1023, jumpy is far more entertaining that Honey Boo Boo! What a smart dog, just awesome.

July 17 2013 at 9:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
podcat1023

Jumpy should have his own TV show. He is better than Honey Boo Boo to watch thats for sure. He is a beautiful dog and the owners are lucky they found him. Wishing him the best in life as he definitely deserves it. Absolutely beautiful dog in personality.

July 17 2013 at 8:52 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
Pat

Amazing, wonderful animal!

July 17 2013 at 8:17 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Hi Marilyn!

It was super fantastic except for the peeing on mommy. So disrespectful! lol

July 17 2013 at 7:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ssailing1

I loved it and love my dog!

July 17 2013 at 7:38 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sadiemae1214

Got into an argument once with a dog trainer who said "dogs don't understand the spoken word, only hand signals and voice tones". I don't think there are enough "hand signals" in the world, geared towards dog training that could cover what this dog can do. Jumpy has a great trainer/owner and I expect to see this smart pooch in movies some day.

July 17 2013 at 6:56 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
ARVIND MATHUR

Absolutely awesome .Wish my kid was that well trained!

July 17 2013 at 6:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
giskzi

AWWWW so cute and smart.

July 17 2013 at 6:40 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply