Fluffy Duckling's Cute Routine

More on PawNation: Adorable, Awesome, Birds, Cute, Ducklings, Ducks, Funny, Heart-Warming, Newborns

iheartfashion26

Aww...how cute...

July 16 2013 at 6:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blair Skippen

if I had a little duck like that...I would buy it something nice and put it on his bill....

July 16 2013 at 5:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kathleen

Too Cute I want one too!

July 16 2013 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
grudgrime

This really made me smile. How adorable! I love the way you could hear his feet flapping on the ground when he ran . I could just picture him saying with all that chatter "what are you doing, it's a lot of work to run from room to room!" Then the little baby duck snores at the end...too cute!

July 16 2013 at 4:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DHem3

In Social Psychology in college, we studied an experiment on bonding --- between ducks and humans. Come to find out, ducks and other animals will ' imprint' or bond with the thing they see the most of - and it doesn't have to be a human either. I am sure though this duck loves his owner and is ' bonded' with him. Too cute.

July 16 2013 at 4:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rpill

It\'s instinct was to freeze if sensing a threat. Best to back off and let mom come to the rescue. Although by the bare spot it may have been there awhile. Possibly abandoned or mom hit by car somewhere. Hope not.

July 16 2013 at 4:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Misty

OHHHHH! This is too cute :)

July 16 2013 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
muhjacat

That's pretty much *as cute as cute could possibly get*

July 16 2013 at 3:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply