Baby Fox Asks for Help

More on PawNation: All Pets, Awesome, Foxes, Heart-Warming, Wild Animals
On a dirt road in Russia, a tiny fox desperately seeking to remove the jar stuck on its head approaches two men for help. Fortunately for the fox, the kind-hearted men were able to free the fox from the jar successfully, allowing the fox to run free. We're sure good karma is well on its way. We hope you enjoy the short but sweet footage below.

PHOTOGRAPHER TAKES ENCHANTING IMAGES OF RARE AND ELUSIVE SILVER FOX IN THE WILD:

brian

That fox is a dick

June 18 2013 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arlene

loved it

June 18 2013 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arlene

loved it

June 18 2013 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joyceleven

a reminder that there are good people in this world

June 18 2013 at 8:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
creativeone

Don't you love one guy saying 'Spasibah' (Thank you) in a little animal voice as the little fox kit runs away!?

June 18 2013 at 8:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carla

I did that for a opossum a couple of yrs ago he had plastic jar stuck on his head..

June 18 2013 at 8:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
catt0001

Warms my heart good to see this. Poor little fox was terrified and desperate. There are many wonderful people in this world willing to help for no return; would rather hear and celebrate people like these 2 men than the constant barrage of self-serving Bieber's and KardASSians.

June 18 2013 at 8:06 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
trilogy808

That was really moving!!
Thank you for helping that creature, be blessed.

June 18 2013 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
savannahswithgod

I had that around here with a cat. Could not catch the cat. It was still running good after 2 weeks though I don't know how. I never found it dead but did find a jar that looked like the one that was on it's head. I hoped that was the jar but my dad ( deceased ) used those type of jars all the time to drink out of. The thing was at one time I had my hands on the jar but of course that scared the cat and he put the claws to me and ran off. If you have any jars around the house with a flange on it get rid of them. I cut up the plastic ones and have none around. I still remember after finding out about that I came back from the store and all the cats were out there staring at something and it took me a minute to realize it was the Jar cat. As I said never found him dead or moving around sick but did find a jar. If I had had a net I might had been able to catch it. With the number I got not likely with the 1 trap they brought me. All things are reincarnated though so even if died it will be back. Hopefully to never do that again. Looking at a cat with a jar on it's head takes a minute to figure that out. For 2 weeks now. How did it get water and more how did it get food.

June 18 2013 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cookxr

Would like to see some old westerns ?

June 18 2013 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply