"Talking" Dog Wants Kitten

the daily dish More on PawNation: Adoption, Cats, Cute, Dogs, Funny, Kittens, The Dish
Nobody can resist a kitten, not even a dog. This chatty canine can't stop going on about how much he wants a feline fluffball of his own. But this pup isn't dealing with just any owner, he is dealing with a master of pet practical jokes, the creator of viral vid Ultimate Dog Tease. So you know this pooch will have to do a whole lot of talking to get his kitty wish. Watch and see if all the begging and barking worked out.

Play the Who's Cutest Game Now!

LEIGH

A-dorable!!!

November 14 2013 at 7:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hi Nancy

I am glad the kittens found homes. I still can't understand why a human being would leave a group of kittens in the woods. Thank God they were found by a wonderful couple. Thank you again.

Nancy M. Medley

October 04 2013 at 1:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peace3281

So cute I love love it

April 24 2013 at 9:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deborah

Funny as it gets. I love you both!

April 17 2013 at 11:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deborah

Funny as it can gets. Please do more. I love you both.

April 17 2013 at 11:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deborah

THANK YOU! IT IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVS> PLEASE KEEPING MAKING MORE!
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

April 17 2013 at 11:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rsi88

yeaif only love ,

April 17 2013 at 12:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
debibrk

Love, love, love this video. I have sent it to all my friends. Thank you for such wonderful humor and thanks for supporting pet adoption from the shelters.

April 16 2013 at 9:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carol A. Hill

I cannot stop watching this video.....I just laugh and laugh and laugh and...well you get the picture! Terrific job!

April 16 2013 at 8:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jo

If our wolf/german shepherd mix got that excited at the mention of a cat, I'd know it was because he intended to have poor little kitty for LUNCH.

April 15 2013 at 9:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply