Your Valentine's Date Is a Real Dog
Valentine's Day is all about sharing the love, and it's not just for humans.
Each day that your dogs spend with you is a blessing. They love you at any age. They aim to please, and to remind you that life is precious and meant to be enjoyed. Here are some ways to celebrate Valentine's Day with your best furry friends.
RELATED: It's a Dog Day, And That's a Good Thing
"Share the Love" Ideas:
1. Take a trip to a local doggy bakery and pick up heart-shaped treats for your pets and their playmates.
2. Visit a dog park and bring some fun candy conversation hearts to exchange with fellow dog owners.
3. Leave "candygrams" strategically placed around your home for Rex to sniff out. Cheer him on to find them, and share your enthusiasm upon each discovery.
4. Write Valentine's Day quotes on heart-shaped paper to read out loud as your pets cuddle up next to you.
RELATED: Love Letters for Your Pet
5. Play fun party music as you prepare your pets' food to create an even more enjoyable dining experience.
6. Surprise your pets with fun Valentine's Day decorations around where they sleep. They'll be sure to have sweet dreams.
RELATED: Dogs Make Work More Fun
Want to share even more? Go Valentine's Day "speed dating." Visit homeless pets and show them that you love them. There's nothing like a hug and a smile to make you both feel warm inside. The most important thing is that they feel loved, even if just for one moment.