Jedi Kitten Learns the Power of the Dark Side

More on PawNation: Cats, Funny, Jedi Kittens, Kittens
The new installment of "Jedi Kittens" is finally here and there's bad news, guys. It looks like the Dark Side of the Force has won out. This is one Jedi cat who's decidedly using his powers for evil, not good. Secretly, we cat lovers always suspected this is how it would end. Our cats are sweet, but we know that if they had more power, there would be chaos. Cross your fingers that cats never really learn how to use the Force on us. Humanity would be enslaved into fetching tuna at all times.

WHO'S CUTEST? VOTE NOW!

mike711l

How do you like me meow?

February 07 2013 at 9:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bearlh

The third stupidest thing I've ever seen.

February 07 2013 at 8:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joseph

I thought that it was big money pulling the strings of Members of Congress, now I know that it is Jedi Mind Control used by cats to control the weak minds of the politicians who exist in the Dark Side of the Forked-Tongue Universe.

February 07 2013 at 8:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ihitemup000

Very well made.
Wow.

February 07 2013 at 7:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nikki

soooo damn cute!! the whole thing!! UGHHH > I Love CATS!!!!!!!!! beautiful creatures!!!!

February 07 2013 at 5:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica

So cute kitty!!!
i`ve been reading "animal stories" all day long and unfortunately found sad stories about the frauds at pet business. People, be careful: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/pet-accessories.html

February 07 2013 at 5:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yaelle Glenn

I've never seen this guy or his videos before but I have become instantly addicted.
I think I'm in love. And I'm really loving the YT alternative. Or.....is this a YT-alternative? I dont even know...I got here by some other route.

February 06 2013 at 10:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply