Sleepy Bulldog Puppy Captures Reddit's Heart

the daily dish More on PawNation: Bulldog, Dogs, Funny, Puppies, Reddit
A sleepy Bulldog puppy made a splash when it captured the hearts and minds of Redditors everywhere with its wrinkly mug and unusual napping position, variously described by commenters as "upward-facing dog," "the best example of savasana pose ever" and "a nice puddle of puppy."

We think one Redditor summed up the power of puppies best when he said about this photo, "I was in a hateful mood all day until I saw this." We defy you not to smile.

MEET MORE ADORABLE DOGS:

OBX

Adorable puppy! @Laura. I have 2 dogs and they both love to get dressed. My girl hates to get her feet wet and wears her "boots" in the rain, but she goes barefoot in the snow and loves it. She also likes her pink sweater in the winter. My boy likes his t-shirts.

January 18 2013 at 4:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jean

That's "laugh" not "laught". Sorry, it's Friday.

January 18 2013 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jean

I have an 8-year old English Bullie named Chester who sometimes sleeps like this. But his mouth flaps open and he looks like the creature in Predator after he takes off the "hood". Bullies are always good for a hug, a slurp or a laught.

January 18 2013 at 3:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
cardiacbuzz

This reminds me of an online photo I once saw of a tiny kitten in a coffee cup.......it's
THE BOMB!

January 18 2013 at 2:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Adorable

January 18 2013 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Adorable

January 18 2013 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Denice Lewis

Have you ever walked barefoot on the sidewalk in the summer? Imagine how that feels to a puppy/dog and the try to tell yourself how stupid the boots are.

January 18 2013 at 10:13 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Denice Lewis

Not to mention the heat that emanates from the pavement during warmer/hot weather. Have you ever walked on it with your shoes off? Try it sometime and see how it feels to you them imagine how it feels to their little paws when the go for a walk.

January 18 2013 at 10:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MRBOROVI

Beatiful pictures-dogs truly are men's best friend

January 18 2013 at 10:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laura

Dogs normally do not like shoes or most other clothing. I`m sure under some circumstances where there is salt or an unusual amount of chemicals, some protection to their paws would be necessary for that period of time only. I would not stress my pet by
forcing any clothing that was not absolutely necessary for their well being.

January 18 2013 at 10:02 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply