Cat Lady Dream Job: Feline Lap Surrogate

the daily dish More on PawNation: Awesome, Cats, Cute, Funny, The Dish, Weird
We at PawNation are accustomed to bringing you the best in pets while simultaneously dealing with adorable animals roaming around the office, but not everyone has the same stellar multitasking skills. Buzzfeed found a Craigslist poster looking to fill the fluffiest, perhaps best, pet gig ever: a feline lap surrogate. All this part-time employee would have to do is shower the poster's cat in love, accept free meals and ensure the feline didn't bother her owner during work hours. Looks like we've got a new morning gig.

cat lap

Daniel

I'm assuming the job is long gone by now?

January 12 2013 at 10:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Katherine L. Fletche

Jamie! Wonder if Spanish would be a plus???

January 12 2013 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danielfaulk9

i need that job or one like it

January 12 2013 at 9:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nnlind0419

sooo my dream job or my daughters also best job in the world

January 12 2013 at 9:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nnlind0419

would be the best job in the world

January 12 2013 at 9:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Claudia Dowd Sperl

Where do I sign up??? The only difficult part would be if the cat decided they did not want to sit on your lap.

January 12 2013 at 9:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna Harris Patterso

When do I start ;)

January 12 2013 at 8:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Plutopia

OMG! What a perfect job for me. I am retired and my "fixed" income doesn't meet my "fixed" costs. I lap sit my own cat in the afternoon and evening now, so this morning gig (for pay) is right up my cat scratching post.......How do I apply?

January 12 2013 at 3:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
adaveddesign

This is something I am totally on board with, since I love cats and love to watch them take in the attention. I would like to do this for free but would need to charge at least $10.00 an hour, and I will bring the catnip! Dave - 408-761-2241

January 12 2013 at 1:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nikki

Totally the best job in the world!!!!!!!!! I'm on board!!

January 12 2013 at 12:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply