Husky Puppy Trying to Practice Howl

More on PawNation: Cute, Dogs, Heart-Warming, Howling, Huskies, Puppies, Siberian Husky
You know what they say: practice makes perfect. Anything can be accomplished with just a little bit of time and effort. Why not start young? This little pup is working on perfecting his Husky howl, and it's sweet music to our puppy-lovin' ears. Check out this young pooch perfecting his vocal skills for future nights filled with dark skies and full moons.

Siberian Huskies and More Worker Dogs:

ski2little

Hey Charlotte, you are an idiot if you think this is cute. It is shameful that you shot and posted this video for people who actually care for animals to see. Maybe someday you will be in distress and another idiot will video you while laughing.

August 30 2012 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joanne Eaton

Article untrue...... anyone who knows dogs would know this is a cry for this mother, not learning to howl. Terrible!

August 30 2012 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
poozybear

This is not right. I have Samoyeds and know that the instinctive howling behavior does not begin this young, not even close. This poor pup is calling out for his mother. In between "howls" he is wimpering, a clear sign of distress. He is also trying desperately to stand. This is very sad. While it may appear to be cure on the surface, the little guy needs help. I hope he got the comfort he needed.

August 30 2012 at 10:41 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Mystery

please have a vet check him out, he could be in pain and that is not good.

August 30 2012 at 10:34 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
paisleynut

That was so cute! I don't own a dog, but I've always wanted one.

August 30 2012 at 10:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paisleynut

That was so cute! It sure would keep me awake at night, LOL!

August 30 2012 at 10:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dee'

First off, I do agree with the others who have sounded off. This puppy is far to young to start howling and was hopefully only crying out for its mother. Second, if it is not just a case of needing it's mother, I would have him checked out by a vet and make sure there is nothing physically ailing him to make him cry out like that. I had a puppy that at 3 months old started crying and howling out, just like this little cutie. So we had him checked out by a vet only to learn he was in a lot of pain due to the fact his kidneys never developed as they should, which is extremely painful. My little guy had to be put down because there was no cure. Like I said I hope this is not the case with this little guy and all he needed was his mother touch.

August 30 2012 at 10:05 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
bonniangels

You can see this baby gripping the floor . He was scared n calling for comfort . What a sweet lil pup . Hope he was taken back to his momma after they were finish with their 40 seconds of shame .

August 30 2012 at 9:58 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
gentlesouls

I thought the same thing.......this is so not funny and very typical of inexperienced dog owners who can't tell the difference between a pathetic cry and and a howl.

August 30 2012 at 9:49 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
pdearohio

This puppy is calling for his mother! Hope his mother is nearby, I find this cruel, not amusing.

August 30 2012 at 9:23 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply