Disco the Parakeet Is a Rap Master

More on PawNation: Awesome, Birds, Funny, Hip-Hop, Parakeet, Parrot, Rap, Talented
Don't get confused by Disco's name; he isn't crooning any KC and the Sunshine Band. This bird is a true hip-hop connoisseur. Disco can easily rock a rhyme and isn't afraid to mix in some bells and woofs too. And you better check yourself before you riggity wreck yourself, because Disco is no sucka MC. He's just a bird-brained artist seeking to better express himself.

m

we had a parakeet that talked and meowed and made the phone ring sound and the coffeepot he was in the sunny kitchen and loved to interact with any one that showed her attention yes we later found out that james was a female

May 21 2012 at 4:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janeenbna

Ahh this explains why my two babies only sing like they are competing in the sing-off competition instead of talking. That's because there is more than one parakeet. Good to know! I only bought another so the first wouldn't be lonely.

May 21 2012 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gretchen

My budgie, Sydney, had a rather large vocabulary...he would talk for hours on end..& yes it takes alot of time & patience, & he was the only bird/pet I had at the time. I've had several in my life time, & seems I could only get the males to talk...they are fun companions!

May 21 2012 at 3:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bluegnu63

Wow and LOL!!! Incredible and awwwdorable! 8-)

May 21 2012 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mkerbug

What a cutie! You can tell he's loved!

May 21 2012 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sylvabugg2

We had a parakeet named Taz who talked. He had quite a vocabulary and was allowed to roam free in the house. He would eat food off our plates, and loved chicken fried rice. I told him he was a cannibal. He would get drinks out of your glass. One time he was attempting to get a drink of my iced tea and he leaned over too far and fell in, I had to rescue him. He would sit on my shoulder while I showered and take his bath too. Parakeets are wonderful birds, full of personality.

May 21 2012 at 2:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to sylvabugg2's comment
DiscoTheParakeet

Wow, what a wonderful bunch of memories! (:>)

May 21 2012 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DiscoTheParakeet

PS, in my most recent video, you'll note how much I like the Rolling Stones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCFNyKNNpNE&feature=g-upl

May 21 2012 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DiscoTheParakeet

Parakeets *can* talk - most people don't take enough time with them. If you have multiple birds, they often have no interest in mimicking human speech, but if they are the only bird, they consider you the flock, and will therefore mimic. Not all, of course, but many. http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-species/find-the-right-bird/best-talking-birds.aspx

May 21 2012 at 2:17 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
jntnumber1mom43

I have birds and this is not real, parakeets can't talk!

May 21 2012 at 2:08 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply